ConnectiKITERS Annual Meeting

  • Susan A. Cordon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2008
      Greetings,

      And Happy Holidays to all.

      DATE: Sunday, January 11th, 2009

      TIME: 12:00 Noon

      PLACE: Franco American Club, 95 Liberty St., Meriden, CT

      Please join us for the annual meeting of the ConnectiKITERS Kite Club.
      We will be setting the calendar for 2009 and reporting on this past
      years events. Although this is not a "pot luck" event, light faire and
      muchies are welcome.

      We hope to see everyone there. Y'all come now, Ya hear?

      Susan