Christmas in August at Harkness, 8/10/2008, 12:00 pm

  • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
      Reminder from: connectikiters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Christmas in August at Harkness

      Date: Sunday August 10, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Location: Harkness State Park
      Notes: We're trying to get a feel for how many people will be coming on Sunday
      so we know how much food we'll need. Please drop me a note at
      xanadu15@... and let me know that you're coming also if you intend
      to parcipate in the pot luck lunch what you plan to bring.
      Thanks so much, Susan

    • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2008