Re: [connectikiters] Hammonasset Regional Sport Kite Competition - May 17 & 18

  • Fixed Event
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2008
      Thanks Doug, all great information which keeps me from getting "cold feet" :-), looking forward to a real learning experience (you have to start somewhere, right?). My registration is going out by mail.  I am a little shaky because I really have not had much practice time, but figured I would just wing it and enjoy.

      Recent trick clinic was fun, I put a few videos from it up on my classykite.com site.

      cheers
      Edward