Hammonasset Regional Sport Kite Competition - More Details

  • Doug Coates
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hi,

      We have worked out most of the details.  I have attached a schedule and a registration sheet for the sport kite competition portion of the festival.  We are asking for a $5.00 registration fee from each competitor to cover all of the disciplines of competition.  You can pre-register by mail or sign up at the sound tent on the days of the festival.  Schedules and registration sheets will also be available at the sound tent.

      Our intent is to focus primarily on first time and "Novice" flyers.  Having said that, if time and weather allows, we will run as many of the advertised "Experienced" and "Masters" disciplines as possible.  I am hearing that we may have a few first time competitors, which will be very exciting!  Remember, that we will be there for you, to help make this an interesting and fun experience.

      Hotel accommodations have been asked about.  At Gary Engvall's web site for the festival, there is a list of nearby Hotels and Motels.

      In addition there is a Comfort Inn located at 300 Boston Post Road in Guilford, CT 06437.  The phone number is (203) 453-5600.

      If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.  Remember, we are looking forward to see you there!

      Best regards,
      Doug Coates

      24 Woodland Street
      Wethersfield, CT 06109