Another option for April 19

  • Larry Zaleski
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 4:42 PM
      Milford Living Magazine is sponsoring a kite fly at Walnut Beach in Milford on April 19th.
      We have been invited to participate. They are aware that we will also be represented at the Kidney Foundation fly in Haddam, This is an option for anyone who may be interested.
      See the announcement below for contact information.
      Thanks
      Larry

      Go Fly a Kite!

      In Celebration of the 5th Anniversary of

      Milford Living Magazine

      April 19, 2008

      1pm to 4pm

      Walnut Beach

      Rain Date April 20, 2008

      To celebrate our 5th Anniversary Milford Living will sponsor a Kite Fly. Children of all ages.yes, that means adults too, are welcome to participate so bring your favorite kite.  Enjoy the spring breezes and view a wide array of kites aloft from simple diamonds to incredible colorful creatures. We hope to see you at this free, sunny, fun, family friendly event.  Help us celebrate Living in Milford!

      Please contact Milford Living if you are planning to attend with large kites that require dedicated space so we can plan accordingly.  Call our office 203-283-5290 or email scarrolldwyer@...