Re: [connectikiters] Annual Meeting

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 19, 2007
      Martha,  There was no decision to make.  It was taken for granted.  Remember, we give Masonicare a check----The French Club is free.  Where did this start?  Dave Olsen thought the same thing. Last year, everyone thought is was a good deal and we should do it again.
      Good Winds... Richard

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 12, 2008
        Richard,

        As a new member I was hoping to be a part of this meeting, but due to a schedule conflict I will not be available until maybe 2:30pm or 3pm, then I would have the drive from Guilford to Meriden.  I assume by that time the meeting will be pretty much wrapped up.

        I look forward in 2008 to being more of a regular at the flies and hopefully able to contribute to the club.  I assume minutes will be sent out.

        Cheers,

        Edward Szekeres and Family
        Guilford, CT

        Fixed Event Software
        http://www.fes-net.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 16, 2012
          Annual Meeting at the French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT on January 13, 2013.
          The meeting will be at 1:00PM. I hope to see everyone there. We can get into the club around 12:30PM.
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013
            The Annual meeting will take place Sunday, January13, 2013 at 1:00pm.
            French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT

            We Can get in around 12:30pm.

            If you have not paid your dues you may bring them with you. The dues for the year is due in January.

            Hope to see you.

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 31, 2016

              Hi, Everyone,

              The annual meeting will be Sunday, January 8, 2017.

              at the Franco American Club in Meriden CT

              We will be able to get in at 12:00 and the meeting will start at 1:00pm.

              Remember dues are due January 1.

              Hope to see everyone there.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 11

                Hi, Everyone,

                I talked with Karl and the Meeting will be rescheduled for

                January 29th with doors opening at 12:00PM. The meeting will start at 1:00pm.

                To help things along. Look at your calendar and decide which flys you would like on Saturday. Most of the scheduled flys will remain on the same fields as last year.

                Also think of the project you would like for the kitemaking workshops.

                Your dues are due now. $15.00.

                Franco American Club

                Meriden CT

                January 29th 2017