Re: [connectikiters] Annual Meeting

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 19, 2007
      Martha,  There was no decision to make.  It was taken for granted.  Remember, we give Masonicare a check----The French Club is free.  Where did this start?  Dave Olsen thought the same thing. Last year, everyone thought is was a good deal and we should do it again.
      Good Winds... Richard

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 12, 2008
        Richard,

        As a new member I was hoping to be a part of this meeting, but due to a schedule conflict I will not be available until maybe 2:30pm or 3pm, then I would have the drive from Guilford to Meriden.  I assume by that time the meeting will be pretty much wrapped up.

        I look forward in 2008 to being more of a regular at the flies and hopefully able to contribute to the club.  I assume minutes will be sent out.

        Cheers,

        Edward Szekeres and Family
        Guilford, CT

        Fixed Event Software
        http://www.fes-net.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 16, 2012
          Annual Meeting at the French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT on January 13, 2013.
          The meeting will be at 1:00PM. I hope to see everyone there. We can get into the club around 12:30PM.
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 7, 2013
            The Annual meeting will take place Sunday, January13, 2013 at 1:00pm.
            French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT

            We Can get in around 12:30pm.

            If you have not paid your dues you may bring them with you. The dues for the year is due in January.

            Hope to see you.