ConnectiKITERS Newsletter

  • sacordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2007
      To all ConnectiKITERS Club Members - Yesterday I sent the October
      Newsletter via e-mail and I had about 8 or 10 e-mail addresses kick
      back as undeliverable. If you are a ConnectiKITERS Club Member and
      have not received the October newsletter please send me an e-mail @
      xanadu15@... and I will get it to you immediately and correct your
      address in my data base.
      If you are not a member of the ConnectiKITERS and would like to become
      one and receive the newsletter, please send me an e-mail and I will be
      sure to get you the information you need to become a member.
      Thanks so much for your attentiion and your expected response.
      Susan