Re: [connectikiters] Christmas in August

  • dave olsen
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 3, 2007
      As I said in the annual meeting I will bring my gas grill and utensils I normally forget those so lets see what happens!! And I may even bring some friends. Would be fun for them.
       Dave.

      Larry Zaleski <lzaleski@...> wrote:
      I got the corn and Coleman stove covered.
      Larry Zaleski

      Richard Bromley wrote:
      It's that time of year when we start to think about Christmas--- --Christmas in August, that is.  This year, it will again be at Harkness.   The date is Sunday, 7/12/07.  Pot Luck is the food of the day and I would appreciate it if you would tell Susan Cordon ( xanadu15@snet. net ) what you plan to bring.  She will be coordinating the food so we have a good variety and not ten bowls of potato salad.  We will also play "Ain't it a Shame" as in the past.  Remember to bring a gift and get a gift.  Anything will do, but not over $5.
      I was very disappointed in how many people showed up at Newport and at the Night Fly.  I'm counting on the turn out to be better on the 12th.  This is one of our major events of the season and I hope it will be the same success as it has been in the past.
      Did I forget anything?  Let me know if I did.

      Good Winds... Richard Bromley

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 10, 2013
        Thanks Dave,
        It will be good to see you.
        Maggie

        On 8/10/2013 10:14 PM, Dave wrote:

        I'm going to try to come. If I do, I'll bring a cantaloupe.

        Dave
        --
        KB1TVH
        dcannell@...