Re: [connectikiters] CPTV

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 29, 2007
      Hi Larry,  Glad you had a good turnout----I was at the hospital for PT which couldn't be cancelled.  I do have a question;  why did I receive this e-mail 14 times?  Maybe you could send Jack an article about who was there, what was flown, the weather and anything else you can think of.
      Good Winds... Richard

      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 30, 2011
        CPTV would like to do a segment with the ConnectiKiters for the "All Things Connecticut" program.  They would like to get this into their production schedule during October or early November.  They do not work on Sundays, so would like to know if we could have a few people during the week, like we did with Diane Smith a few years back.  If any of you would be interested in doing this, please get back to me so that we might be able to do this.
        Thanks
        Larry
      • Larry Zaleski
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1 11:01 AM
          I should have been clearer with this.  I am looking to see if there is enough interest for this, it seems there will be, so then I will try to set up something with CPTV for a date and time, most likely at Hammonasset.
          Larry

        • Rocfighter@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 6 4:38 AM
            Larry I can be avalible most days. My schedual is flexible. Let me know and if I'm in town I will be ther rain, snow, or shine. Buggying is fun in the rain!!!
             Dave.

            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 14 5:00 AM
              I was wondering if anything has been organized for this as far as a date and time? I am interested in partisipating if I am able.
               Dave.

              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 14 9:00 AM
                My contact is back in town, we are working on dates now, most likely 1;30 or so on a weekday.  Hammonasset is best site?
                Larry

                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 20 7:25 PM
                  CPTV is a go for Tuesday, 10/25, at Hammonasset.  The crew should be there about 3:00, so plan to get there early enough to get set up.
                  Thanks
                  Larry