ConnectiKITERS Christmas Party Pictures

  • Jack Benas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006

      For those who were unable to attend the ConnectiKITERS Christmas Party, here are some pictures from Ray Gruzas to show you what you missed.  Everyone had a great time, although Rich Bromley might disagree.  Seems like Rich and a glass door had a run in at the end of the party.  The door lost. Ambulance, fire department, police, stretcher, emergency room…..the whole 9 yards.  Hope you’re feeling better Rich!

      Next event on the Club Calendar is the Annual Meeting on January 7th, 2007.  It will be held at the Howard Johnson’s in Milford , that’s if we’re not banned from the place due to some broken glass.  Only kidding Rich!

    • Martha Enright
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        Ray, Great Pictures! Gotta save these. Thank you everyone for making the party such a success. And Richard, I do hope you are all right and didn't do too much damage to yourself. Please keep us all informed because we are all concerned. If there is any thing we can do to help please let me and the club know. Martha

      • Richard Bromley
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
          Can't sit for very long at the PC as it's just too painful to sit up.  As Jack said, I went through a glass door  at Ho-Jo's and did a lot of damage.  Mainly a broken neck,  bad knees, and the left shoulder and arm are not in good condition at all.  I'm still picking bits of glass out of my hair and all over my skin.  Have to stay on my back at all times except for the bathroom and eating. Have a collar brace which looks more like football shoulder pads or something out of space.  Can't take it off for anything until I go back to the Dr. on the 14th.
           time will heal all, they say.  We'll see.  Thanks to all of who called or e-mailed.  Glad to know you care.  More later when I know more after the Dr. visit.

          Good Winds... Richard

          PS  Wasn't that a great party?  Thanks to all the people who brought too much delicious food.