Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2006
      Here is the updated food list for the party December 3,2006 at Howard Johnson's in Milford. 11:00 AM to 4:00PM.

      This is the list of what people are bringing to the Christmas party as of December 1, 2006.

      Feel free to bring something else. Just let me know so I can post it.

      Peggie and Jim will bring paper goods.

      Zaleski Clan will bring a dip.

      Cheryl Lucas will bring Raspberry Cheesecake.

      Gary and Maggie will bring Pineapple Salad, Brownies and a soup.

      Arn and Jan Strollo will bring Sweet and Sour Kielbasa.

      Franklin Zito will bring Italian Meatballs.

      Dorthy and Charles a sweet dish.

      Richard is bringing Thai Coconut Rice and Shrimp Dish.

      Dave Olsen will bring Cake and Cookies.

      Sue Hentz will bring Twice Baked Potato Dish.

      Susan Cordon will bring a  Pasta Dish.

      Sally will bring Corn Pudding

      Willa Eckersley will bring Deviled Eggs.

      I count over 30 people for the party. Tea and Coffee will be provided. If you want something else to drink you must bring it.

      I would like to hear from others so we can have an idea of what we will have to eat.

      Thanks

      Maggie

    • Rocfighter@sbcglobal.net
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 8, 2010
        BOO HOO HOO Maggie forgot me !! But at least she remembered after. So now I feel better :)
         Also I may be lucky enouph to have Cameron with me. To bad Mackenzie isn't coming back till Tuesday.
         Dave.