Christmas Party

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 1, 2006
      Here is the updated food list for the party December 3,2006 at Howard Johnson's in Milford. 11:00 AM to 4:00PM.

      This is the list of what people are bringing to the Christmas party as of December 1, 2006.

      Feel free to bring something else. Just let me know so I can post it.

      Peggie and Jim will bring paper goods.

      Zaleski Clan will bring a dip.

      Cheryl Lucas will bring Raspberry Cheesecake.

      Gary and Maggie will bring Pineapple Salad, Brownies and a soup.

      Arn and Jan Strollo will bring Sweet and Sour Kielbasa.

      Franklin Zito will bring Italian Meatballs.

      Dorthy and Charles a sweet dish.

      Richard is bringing Thai Coconut Rice and Shrimp Dish.

      Dave Olsen will bring Cake and Cookies.

      Sue Hentz will bring Twice Baked Potato Dish.

      Susan Cordon will bring a  Pasta Dish.

      Sally will bring Corn Pudding

      Willa Eckersley will bring Deviled Eggs.

      I count over 30 people for the party. Tea and Coffee will be provided. If you want something else to drink you must bring it.

      I would like to hear from others so we can have an idea of what we will have to eat.

      Thanks

      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1, 2016
        Hi,

        I talked with Kathy this morning and since the Sunday is already booked
        I took the Saturdays.

        Our Party will be Saturday, December 10th at Masonicare.

        Our workshops will also be on Saturday. The Sunday dates were taken so
        we are now on Saturday, February 11 and Saturday, March 11, 2017.