Christmas in August - Harkness Memorial State Park - August 13,2006

  • Jack Benas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2006

      For those who missed this event, and even for those that attended, you can take a look at fellow ConccectiKITERS stuffing their faces.  It was time to put the kites away and have something to eat.  And eat they did.  Especially when the famous Chef Jim Burnett and his able assistant Peggy flew down from Maine to be our cooks for the day.  The photos have been uploaded here.  Just click on the Photos link on the left side of the page:

      There are 3 pages of them for a total of 38 photos in the “Christmas in August” folder.  Check back later for more photos from other ConnectiKITERS members who also took pictures.  I also uploaded some kite aerial photos which included the wedding that took place in the gardens late that afternoon.  They are in a separate “Harkness Kite Aerial” folder.

      Below are some sample photos.  Use the above link to view the rest.

      It has removed 18 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!