Re: [connectikiters] Next unofficial flying at Harkness Park, Waterford,Ct.

  • Doug Coates
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hi Frank,

      Speaking for us few sport kite flyers, we are usually flying down by the water, near the flag pole.  We camp out at an area, we call "Two Trees" which is due south of the mansion.

      My wife also sports a SLK which is a mid sized cat named "Little Newt".

      Cya soon
      Doug Coates

      frankgroszswicz <frankgroszswicz@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone!!My Name is Frank G. I"m a new member and would like to
      know of, if any , the next flying at the above mentioned park or any
      in this area, I"ve been bragging to all, about the wonderful, and
      extremely large kites everyone flies, please let us know, and keep up
      the good fun for all ages events !! thank yous so much .Frank

      ConnectiKITERS© Club motto: "Just for the FUN of IT!"
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/