Next unofficial flying at Harkness Park, Waterford,Ct.

  • frankgroszswicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      Hi Everyone!!My Name is Frank G. I"m a new member and would like to
      know of, if any , the next flying at the above mentioned park or any
      in this area, I"ve been bragging to all, about the wonderful, and
      extremely large kites everyone flies, please let us know, and keep up
      the good fun for all ages events !! thank yous so much .Frank
    • Doug Coates
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
        Hi Frank,

        Speaking for us few sport kite flyers, we are usually flying down by the water, near the flag pole.  We camp out at an area, we call "Two Trees" which is due south of the mansion.

        My wife also sports a SLK which is a mid sized cat named "Little Newt".

        Cya soon
        Doug Coates

        frankgroszswicz <frankgroszswicz@...> wrote:
        Hi Everyone!!My Name is Frank G. I"m a new member and would like to
        know of, if any , the next flying at the above mentioned park or any
        in this area, I"ve been bragging to all, about the wonderful, and
        extremely large kites everyone flies, please let us know, and keep up
        the good fun for all ages events !! thank yous so much .Frank

        ConnectiKITERS© Club motto: "Just for the FUN of IT!"
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/