Christmas Party

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 2, 2005
      Yes, to all of you that found my mistake again.  The Christmas Party will be on Sunday, the 11th at The Hometown Buffet in Milford--same as last year.  Thank God this is the last month I will be using the calendar
      on my desk which has the week starting on Monday.  I just look down the first space and go to the 2nd week which is Monday.  Age does take a toll; this is the second time I made the same mistake.  Bring your wet noodles and I will take my punishment.  Remember to come before 11:00 and stay late.  See you there.
      Good Winds... Richard Bromley
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 1, 2016
        Hi,

        I talked with Kathy this morning and since the Sunday is already booked
        I took the Saturdays.

        Our Party will be Saturday, December 10th at Masonicare.

        Our workshops will also be on Saturday. The Sunday dates were taken so
        we are now on Saturday, February 11 and Saturday, March 11, 2017.