Kite Mania - Newport

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2005
      Is any one going up to Newport for Kite Mania on Saturday? I'll be
      heading up with my father-in-law on Saturday and was just looking to
      see if anyone else was going to be up there.

      See you in the skies,

      Chris S (aka. Rob's evil twin)
    • Doug Coates
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2005
        Chris,

        Hey, I know who you are!  Jan and I will be there Saturday and Sunday, c-ya there!

        Doug Coates