Fwd: Extreme Makeover Project

  • rwoods5589@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hello Region One,

           Mel in the AKA office is looking for ideas to help the extreme makeover show do over a 9 yr old boy's bedroom over. Something tell's me we must have a member or two who already has a kite bedroom and may be willing to share idea's to help the show and help promote the AKA. Please feel free to send me any idea's you come up with. Nothing is to wacky when your talking about kites.

      Region 1 ~ New England
      Woody Woods