Re: [connectikiters] Turkey Day Fly

  • val062361@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2004
      Good morning Richard,

      Dec 14 is a Tuesday and I will be working so I will not be able to attend.  Maybe next year.  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season.

      Valerie

      In a message dated 11/21/2004 12:41:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, arembe@... writes:
      Hi Valerie,  A decision was made to have the Christmas Party at the HomeTown Buffet in Milford, on  Dec. 14th for Lunch at 12:30.  I hope you can attend.  I will send out another e-mail tomorrow asking who will be coming.  I'd like to have some sort of number so I can try to get some tables together.
      Good Winds... Richard Bromley