ConnectiKITERS - March Worshop Registration Form

  • Dave Lombard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004

       -----Original Message-----

      From: Doug and Jan Coates [mailto:dcoates01@...]

      Hi,
      The news letter is late!  So, I am attaching the registration form.
      Thanks,
      Doug Coates

      ConnectiKITER:  2004 Kitemaking Workshop

      Registration Form

      Name(s)  __________________________________________________

      ConnectiKITER Members:  $40/person x ___ or
      (1 Day) $25/person x ___  = $____

      Non-Members: ..... $55/person x ___ or (1 Day) $40/person x ___ = $ ____

      Non-sewing attendees: .. $15/person x ___ or
      (1 Day)  $8/person x ___ = $____

      Total $ ________

      I am interested in the following Projects:

      1.      Gary Engvall - Roller ___ on Saturday and Sunday.
      2.      Gary Engvall - Circoflex ___ on Sunday.
      3.      Paul Berard - Low wind, Indoor/Outdoor Icarex 15" Eddy ___ on
      Sunday.

      *Note:  The workshop is limited to the first 30 registrants.  New this year,
      we will try to accommodate people who are interested in a 1-day
      registration.

      Workshop dates and location:  Saturday and Sunday, March 6 and 7, 2004 at:  Fire Station 1, 171 Main St., Old Wethersfield, CT

      Fees cover the use of the hall for the weekend, Project Book with plans, and food by Jim and Peggy Burnett.

      Attendees are responsible for the cost of materials or the cost of
      premade kits.

      Steve Ferrel of Kite Studio will be there to sell materials, fabric, sticks
      and notions.

      Mail this form with payment to:

      Doug Coates, 24 Woodland St., Wethersfield, CT 06109-2358

      Contact information: (860) 563-9857, e-mail:   <mailto:dcoates01@...>
      dcoates01@...

      Buy Quality Inkjet Cartridges & Refill Kits for your Printer at MyInks.com