Holiday party

  • Peggy Burnett
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Happy Holidays to ALL,
      But we cannot attend the Dec. 7 party. I foolishly made a date to go to NYC with my daughters and sisters and friends.
      The reason we are letting you know is we usually bring plates, plastic ware, napkins and soda. We are not the only ones that bring those things but sometimes we bring extras.
      I'm sorry we can't attend and plan on attending the Annual Meeting.
      Have fun,
      Peggy and Jim Burnett