Fw: quassy event

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2003
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ron Gustafson
      To: Richard Bromley
      Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 3:47 PM
      Subject: Re: quassy event

      Hi Richard: We had a great meeting last week with Chris Mada of "Go Fly A Kite."

      We will be hosting a "Go Fly A Kite" day on May 3; Rain date of May 4.

      There will be kite building workshops at noon and 3 p.m. Workshops for children, maximum of 30 children per workshop. First come basis.

      FREE FLYING time following workshops at Quassy Beach, winds permitting.

      Also, kite flying demonstrations by "Go Fly A Kite" during the day. Admission is FREE. $4 parking.

      Appreciate you sharing this with members.

      Ron Gustafson, Quassy Amusement Park
      203-758-2913 ext 109
      ron@...
      www.quassy.com

      Ron, The Connectikiters Kite Club supports and participates in 3 events (SoundWinds, Newport. Harkness Day) at a club level, and National Kite Month (April) as individual workshop leaders and presenters. Any other events, if received in time, are discussed at our annual meeting in January. We will be glad to post your event in out newsletter and e-groups for voluntary participation. May is a busy month for the club, as that is when SoundWinds takes place on the 17th. (rain date is the 18th,). However, tell us your date and we will be glad to post it.

    • Richard Bromley