Liberty Park - New Jersey, USA

  • Dave Cannell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2002
      I'm going to be at Liberty Park this weekend. Thinking I'll take
      some kites with me although I'm not going to a kiting event. What
      kind of space is there available, should I take my buggy?

      Thanks, Dave Cannell
      --
      May the wind at your back not be your own...
    • Dave Cannell
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2002
        Thanks for all the replies, guess I won't be taking my buggy to
        Liberty 8-( but I think I've got other stuff to fly 8-)
        Dave Cannell
        --
        May the wind at your back not be your own...
      • kfan95@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2002
          Hi - in reply to the question about buggying at
          Liberty State Park. We fly there all the time, however
          buggying is not allowed. There are just too many people
          and too little space.

          Ruth Polifrone
        • carlosst@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2002