CT National Kite Month Indoor Flying

  • Richard Michna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2002

      At each of the CT indoor flys during April we will be giving away a Jackite Birdkite and Pole as a door prize.  The kites (a Loon and a Mallard Duck Hen) and Bamboo poles are courtesy of Jackite Inc.  The events are scheduled for April 8th and 22nd from 6:00 to 9:30 P.M.  Directions may be found on the web at: http://pages.cthome.net/mirror-image/Indoor/IndoorDirections.htm

      Come to the fly and help us celebrate National Kite Month!