Re: [connectikiters] Event help

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
      Yes Tim, you missed it. I really wanted to talk to you  about web site, but it can be another time.  Richard Bromley

      Tim LeBlanc wrote:

        The last message I got from Peg said the meeting was on the 20th.Did I miss it?Tim LeBlanc
      tim@...
      http://webthisway.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
        In a message dated 1/6/2002 10:43:13 PM Central Standard Time,
        gengvall@... writes:

        We have it listed at Savin Rock in our notes. There is also a fun fly listed
        at Haddam Meadows with the Clarke Fire Dept on the 6th of October.

        Mark & Alice

        << Hiya everyone;

        At the Annual Meeting we talked about the October 13 Canadian Thanksgiving
        Fall Fling Fly. Does anyone who took better notes than me remember where it
        is? Savin? Harkness?

        good heavens;
        gary engvall >>
      • Cheryl R. Lucas
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
          Actually the fun fly at Haddam Meadows is a benefit for the Chester Fire
          Dept-and I was told today that it may be moved to a different date- so leave
          it out until I find out the exact date.
          Thanks!
          Cheryl
        • gengvall@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
            In a message dated 1/7/02 5:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, marklift1@... writes:

            We have it listed at Savin Rock in our notes.  There is also a fun fly listed
            at Haddam Meadows with the Clarke Fire Dept on the 6th of October.

            Thanks !

            good heavens;
            gary engvall

            Home Page

            Kite Events Page
          • hayden1009@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 7, 2002
              In a message dated 1/7/2002 4:52:48 PM Central Standard Time,
              gengvall@... writes:

              << It was on the Events page..... :-( >>

              Actually
              Gary, I just went to our events page and the only things on it were the
              annual meeting on the 20th and a TBD for a weekend workshop.

              Alice