NKM update

  • highflyra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      For clubs, the NKM prize for most events within a club is described below
      from an email be Phil Broder. With your help, we can accomplish AKA's goal
      of 400 NKM events and your club may win a set of banners for future freedom
      flys.

      steve santos - reg 1 AKA director

      This year, the top club will get a bunch (between 4-6, probably) of 5.5'
      banners with a stars&stripes motif, courtesy of the Richmond Air Force.
      Hmmmm, does K.O.N.E. need to add some patriotic fervor to their Freedom
      Flies? Will Rogue Valley repeat? Or can R.A.F. win their own prize? We'll
      know by May..