Annual Meeting

  • Peggy Burnett
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 29 4:17 PM
      Thank you Carol for reminding us of the Holiday Party!!! "We'll be there with bells on" as they sing in my favorite Christmas Album (Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton).

      ALSO
      Annual Meeting
      Same location of Howard Johnson's
      Sunday January 20, 2001
      1pm
      Coffee hour 12noon

      This is the best I could get to work around the NFL schedule!!

      Any questions call me at work toll free 1 888 988 8747.

      Please pass the word on to the people who don't have the internet.

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Peggy and Jim Burnett

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

    • Richard Bromley
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2004
        This is a reminder that the annual meeting will be held this Sunday ( the 11th) at HoJo's on Rt 1 in Milford. I

        hope all of you will attend as it will be an important meeting. There are many things to decide on, and I think

        everyone should be there to help with these decisions. The meeting will start at 1:00. Doors will open at

        11:00 am to give us a little time for coffee and cookies or whatever snacks you care to bring. The weather is

        to be Sunny, but cool------no excuses, you all come. See you there.

        Good Winds... Richard Bromley

      • Richard Bromley
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 17, 2007
               After a very successful Christmas Party, I want to remind all of you that the Annual Meeting will be held on
          Jan. 13, 2008.  Once again, it will be at the French Club in Meriden.  Same place as the 2007 meeting.
          I hope everyone will attend and bring some new ideas for the coming year.  I've heard a few complaints but no suggestions as to how to make the club better.  Put on your thinking caps and come up with something new, exciting, and even adventurous.
                Remember, this meeting is not a Pot Luck, but desserts are always welcome as in the past.  The meeting will start at 1:00 PM, but come at noon for socializing.
                              Good Winds... Richard Bromley
        • Little Martha

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 19, 2007
              Martha I thought I had heard the same thing.
              Dave.

              --- In connectikiters@yahoogroups.com, Little Martha <bobmar26@...>
              wrote:

              > Richard,
              > I thought we were having the meeting up in Wallingford where
              we had the Christmas party and workshop. When was this change
              decided? Martha

            • Richard Bromley
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 19, 2007
                Martha,  There was no decision to make.  It was taken for granted.  Remember, we give Masonicare a check----The French Club is free.  Where did this start?  Dave Olsen thought the same thing. Last year, everyone thought is was a good deal and we should do it again.
                Good Winds... Richard

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 12, 2008
                  Richard,

                  As a new member I was hoping to be a part of this meeting, but due to a schedule conflict I will not be available until maybe 2:30pm or 3pm, then I would have the drive from Guilford to Meriden.  I assume by that time the meeting will be pretty much wrapped up.

                  I look forward in 2008 to being more of a regular at the flies and hopefully able to contribute to the club.  I assume minutes will be sent out.

                  Cheers,

                  Edward Szekeres and Family
                  Guilford, CT

                  Fixed Event Software
                  http://www.fes-net.com

                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 16, 2012
                    Annual Meeting at the French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT on January 13, 2013.
                    The meeting will be at 1:00PM. I hope to see everyone there. We can get into the club around 12:30PM.
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013
                      The Annual meeting will take place Sunday, January13, 2013 at 1:00pm.
                      French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT

                      We Can get in around 12:30pm.

                      If you have not paid your dues you may bring them with you. The dues for the year is due in January.

                      Hope to see you.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 31, 2016

                        Hi, Everyone,

                        The annual meeting will be Sunday, January 8, 2017.

                        at the Franco American Club in Meriden CT

                        We will be able to get in at 12:00 and the meeting will start at 1:00pm.

                        Remember dues are due January 1.

                        Hope to see everyone there.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 11

                          Hi, Everyone,

                          I talked with Karl and the Meeting will be rescheduled for

                          January 29th with doors opening at 12:00PM. The meeting will start at 1:00pm.

                          To help things along. Look at your calendar and decide which flys you would like on Saturday. Most of the scheduled flys will remain on the same fields as last year.

                          Also think of the project you would like for the kitemaking workshops.

                          Your dues are due now. $15.00.

                          Franco American Club

                          Meriden CT

                          January 29th 2017