Fwd: Pray for the Gibians

  • highflyra@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      FYI, for all of you who know Ron from his two visits to Newport. His family
      was directly affected by these tradgedies.

      steve santos - read Phil's message to the BOD

      In a message dated 9/12/01 11:07:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      twelvewinds@... writes:

      Most of you know Ron Gibian well; he's been a great asset to the AKA over the
      years. He was supposed to be coming to Iowa as our guest for Kites Over
      Burlington this weekend. I spoke to Ron this afternoon, and a member of his
      wife Sandy's family was killed on the first plane to hit the WTC. I know that
      many kitefliers lost friends, coworkers, and family, and I don't want to
      place any one person above another, but Ron sounded pretty bad today, and
      asked that we pray for his family and continue to be supportive friends