[connectikiters] Re: Olan Turner Kite Day at Core Creek Park

  • Hayden1009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 1999
      Guys I got the following mail from Martha Enright. Right now we are planning
      on camping Saturday night. Not sure about Friday night, both our jobs are
      hell & hours horrid trying to get things done for artificial deadlines.
      (Quick, someone tell me to go fly a kite 8^)

      What is everyone else planning to do?

      Alice
      Hi, Alice,
      Got you e-mail and have made my reservation for Saturday 5/15, however is
      everyone going to be camping on Friday nite also? Please let me know so I
      can change it. Hope all is well. Oh, I also left a message on your
      answering machine. Hope we have good weather for the Fly.
      Keep Flying,
      Martha

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/connectikiters