[connectikiters] Arches & Sound Winds Festival

  • Hayden1009@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 5:36 AM
      I got the following message from Larry Zaleski. Did anyone else have this
      problem. Let me know and I'll try to send you what you are missing.

      Alice
      I'm finally getting to finish my string of kites, and noticed that I'm short
      some of the 3 inch dacron or whatever for the spar pockets. There was only
      enough for 7 of my 14 kites. If you could stick a foot or so in an envelope
      and send it to me, t'would be appreciated, or tell me what I might use
      instead and where to find such.

      Trying to have this done for Soundwinds
      Thanks

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/connectikiters