Re: [connectikiters] GO FLY A KITE TAG SALE

  • dsternct@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
      Does anyone have directions from the New Haven Area?
    • peetiemon4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2001
        I COULD USE DIRECTIONS FROM NORWALK IF SOMEONE COULD HELP
      • Ben Coleman
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2001
          easiest route from Norwalk:
          I95 north to exit 69, take route 9 north to exit 7. At end of ramp take left
          onto rte. 154, then take a right at the first light onto rte. 82. Follow
          rte. 82 over Turnstyle bridge and through town until you reach the junction
          of rte.82 & 151(approx. 2mi from bridge). Turn left onto rte.151 and look
          left immediately, GFAK is the 2nd drive on the left.