Christmas in August and more

  • Peggy Burnett
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi,
      For those of you who made it a successful Night Fly I Thank you!!!

      Sunday Aug. 12 is Christmas in August. Ain't it a Shame will be played. Holiday songs will be sung. If you bring a gift for a grab bag then you will get a gift!!! It is a potluck meal with an eating time of 2pm.

      The ConnectiKiters ClamBake is September 9. The price is $13 a person with any proceeds going to the Club. We limit the amount of people so please make a reservation. You can Pay at the "door/picnic table". If we have a hard time getting a good price on the clams then the price might be raised. Bring your own drink and desserts are always appreciated!!!!!!

      If you have any questions or what to make a reservation you can call me toll free at my office-
      1-888-988-8747. Tell whoever answers that you are with ConnectiKiters.

      Looking forward to another good time with the CONNECTIKITERS!!!

      Peggy Burnett

      FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

    • Cheryl R. Lucas
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2001
        Put me down for 1 for the clambake-
        Thanks Peggy!!!

        cheryl lucas
      • bobmar26@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 5, 2001
          Peggy, Please put Bob & Martha Enright for the clam bake. Thank you, Martha

        • peetiemon4@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 5, 2001
            Please add Pete&Barbara O'Gorman to the clambake list
          • David R Olsen
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 12, 2001
              Hi Peggy I would like to sing us up for the clam bake. That is four this
              year.
              Thanks, Dave

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
                HI Dave,
                I have received your reservation and you and 3 others are now in the count!!

                Thank you very much for coming and staying in the rain at Harkness !!! You add to the joy of ConnectiKITERS!

                See you in Sept.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
                  Well Peggy dispite the rain, and the failed madden voyage of my newist
                  kite ( the raptor) we all had a great time. Jims dish he made was realy
                  good. I always like the concoctions he makes !!!!!
                  We can't wait for the clam bake. It will be good weather I hope. But if
                  not oh-well we can all stand around like dopes again and chat!!!
                  Talk to you later; Dave.
                  Click here for Free Video!!
                  http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

                • dsternct@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 13, 2001
                    Whoops, should have finished reading all my mail first.

                    Regards,

                    dos