Flying Question

  • Cheryl R. Lucas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2001
      Quick question-
      I have been asked to see if any Connectikiters may be interested in flying
      and possibly some demos on Saturday October 4th at Haddam Meadows State Park
      at a fly for the Chester Fire Dept. Because this wasn't brought before the
      membership in January, this would be informal, on your own type of thing.
      Let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up with one of the
      organizers.
      I probably won't be there-other committments.
      Cheryl

      "Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
      remembering how to fly." -- Anonymous.
    • carlosst@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2001
        Hi Cheryl, I am interested if it isn't the same weekend as Outer Banks.

        God Bless. Charles