Re: [connectikiters] How do I unsubscribe for an old,unavailable email address

  • robert schultz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24 7:56 AM
      Hi, I would like to unsubscibe to this email listing as well. Please take me
      off the list or let me know what I need to do to accomplish this.

      thanks!

      bob

    • gengvall@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26 7:46 AM
        In a message dated 6/24/01 8:04:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        robert.schultz@... writes:

        > Hi, I would like to unsubscibe to this email listing as well. Please take
        me
        > off the list or let me know what I need to do to accomplish this.

        To automagically unsubscribe an address from the E-Group, merely send a mail
        from the address to:
        The Computers at Yahoo! Groups do the rest.

        Glen can't do this because he can no longer mail from the account he wants
        unsubscribed. Dave Lombard can unsubscribe it manually because he is the List
        Owner.

        good heavens;
        gary engvall
        <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/gengvall/index.html">Home Page</A>