Re: [connectikiters] Wedding Fly

  • Mildred A. Hayden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2001
      Dear Charles and Dorothy; Even though we could not participate due to
      extenuating "circumstances", Bill,Ted and I want you and Dorothy to know that
      we wish you a wonderful, happy and long life together. Even though Bill helped
      Alice and Mark make the arch, we never did get to see it fly. Perhaps,
      someday at an event?! It doesn't ALWAYS rain, does it?....Anyway, best
      wishes, Mildred Hayden