      From: Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...>
      To: connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 9:14 AM
      Subject: [connectikiters] One Sky, One World Fly

      Hi, Everyone,
      The weather is looking good for Sunday. Make sure you have jackets for the cool breeze.

      Gary and myself will not be able to attend the fly Sunday. I hope all of you attend at Savin Rock and I will look forward to hearing from you about the fly.

      I'm looking forward to the November Fly on the 10th. I hope to see everyone at Hammonasset State Park then.