weather

  • itsmebev2001
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 29, 2012
      hoping everything is going ok with you guys
      been watching the weather channel Isaac sure is dropping a lot of rain on you . Good luck. may God bless & watch over you Love you <3
    • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 29, 2012
        We Are High and Dry, we were ok thru the Hurricane ,but when it was downgraded to a Tropical Storm we lost our power for 4 hrs. I slept thru 3 hrs. of the outage. We have a generator so had tv and refrigerator as well as the computer om line. Thanks for thinking of us . Nice to know that someone is interested........Love Ya,..... Cuz