Greetings & Salutations

  • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      Happy Birthday to SNORGG !! We tried to call you and got your machine , so sad , you missed a great seranaid :)
      Hope that you took the day off and enjoyed yourself.
      It won't be long and you will catch up to Jack Benny !!!
      Much love to you!
    • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2012
        I would like everyone who reads this on 3-6-2012 to post a message to Casketdude (David) to wish him a very Happy Birthday. If ya'll follow this request He may get as many Good wishes as I have in my heart for him !!! Happy Birthday Son, I wont tell everyone how old you are , but " I will say "that you have lived 10 more years than Jack Benny claimed " !!! We love you Son , Dad & Dottie