We're Back , finally

  • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hello friends and relatives,On August 29th we had a very severe lightning strike that blew ALL of our electronics.We lost 50"Vizio plasma TV, Dell XPS410 Computer W/17" LCD Moniter,All four TV/DVR boxes,
      Amatuer Radio and Antenna ,100'of RG8 Coaxial cable,swr/watt meter, MFJ antenna tuner, a 4o amp power supply. And a three person Jecuzzi/ Hot Tub. So far we have the TV and control boxes and the computer all replaced and are still working on the Radio and equiptment and the Jecuzzi All total we lost between $8,000 to $9,000 THANK THE LORD FOR HOME OWNERS INSURANCE .I think we have $500.00 or $1000.00 deductable.
      Mpst likely only one or two members will even read this , I really don't understand why more members don't post regularly on the BB .It would sure be nice to jump on here and see a decent conversation or discussion going on . I do know of a couple of moderators that havent been doing much , They both say theyare too busy with more important obligations. but as time permits I do know that they will both become more active
      Bev , thanks for the concern , it is nice to know that we were missed , even from a select few.