Tho you've been gone awhile

  • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 10:36 PM
      Sam , it seems an eternity since you've been gone, tho it was only yesteryear! You have been in our hearts and on our minds, these are not raindrop stains on this note, but tears of joy as we wish you a Happy Birthday.Even tho you are no longer here,you are held "oh so dear" in our thoughts as well as in our hearts. Happy 66th Birthday Sam . We will always miss and Love you !!!...............Les & Dottie