Helllllooooooo & goodby

  • na318sportsman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2009
      Anybody there? Definately not many. I have checked this site every single day and sometimes twice , not saying anything, just to see if anyone besides myself and Beverly has any interest in this club. Well I guess I have my answer..........Solong everyone & you too Bev :)
    • itsmebev2001
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2009
        thats sad it was fun