Welcome to our newest members ,

  • na318sportsman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      Please fill out your profile page and introduce your self on the Bulletin Board , This is a family club , and we want you to feel welcome. Jump into any ongoing chat or start one with anouther member. Have fun and explore Ct Friends........Big Les (The Sheriff)
    • na318sportsman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        For those of you that don"t know this Handsom Guy , It is none other than thSheriff of CT. Friends. Better Known as Big Les. Welcome new members! Enjoy the club , Post Often, and join in conversations with others. Don"t be shy like some folks , rite Bev ?
      • itsmebev2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
          --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, "na318sportsman" <na318sportsman@...> wrote:

          > For those of you that don"t know this Handsom Guy , It is none other than thSheriff of CT. Friends. Better Known as Big Les. Welcome new members! Enjoy the club , Post Often, and join in conversations with others. Don"t be shy like some folks , rite Bev ?

          OF COURSE YOUR "RITE" I WOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING LESS!