Dad and Dot

  • snorgg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2009
      Happy Anniversary to an 'ol fart and his much younger bride!
      Hope your enjoying your day by doing something special!
      Much love from the northern tribe!
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2009
        Ok, I am confused. Is the aniversay the 4th or the 27th? I try to go by what the calendar says!

        If I missed it. I am sorry this is late. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

        --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, snorgg <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Happy Anniversary to an 'ol fart and his much younger bride!
        > Hope your enjoying your day by doing something special!
        > Much love from the northern tribe!

      • Les
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
          Thank You ! for the belated wishes. Our Anniv. is JUly 4th, (Independance Day) and this last one was # 31. I don't know where the 27th comes in. Matt called us thurs or friday. He sounded well, and said that he'd be there ,n Irac three more weeks.
        • Les
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
            Bev , I just spoke to Lorraine and she sounded pretty good .she is in a specialty hospital where she has daily rehab. I think that she is doing Crafts such as assemblying bird houses and feeders for birds and squirrels.She said she may be able to make a day trip over here to visit.She Has Leslies c/p and I am shureshe would love to have a call from anyoneespecially relatives that she hasn't met Her number is
            (850)341--2848..............Love Ya Cuz........Les
          • Nicole
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009
              I am going to try this again. I replied but it did not post. Weird.

              I got the 27th off the group calendar.

              Matt is well he just wants to be home. Hopefully just a couple more weeks. They wanted to send him straight to Portugal but he used my medical issues to get out of that. Not really just an excuse but used it just the same.

              And I am going to be early on this one I think.

              Happy Birthday Dottie!

              It says it is tomorrow so I hope that is right!