Les & Lou

  • Les
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Happy 19th Wedding Anniversary !!! From both of us. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
      I just love that yahoo reminder.
    • Sportsman, Sheriff, Big Les
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2010
        We lost all our old phone numbers , so we don't have anyones # until they call us and we get it off the caller ID
        Anyway we want to wish you two the Happiest Of Anniversaries for your Twentieth........ Dad & DOt