Temp.

  • Les
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
      Its colder than the dickens down here on the Gulf Of Mexico , Yesterday
      the temp went to a soaring 59* with an overnight low of 29* But ya know
      what ? WE DIDN'T HAVE TO SHOVEL IT !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! !! ! :)
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,
      Darn, my cheeks are sore from LAUGHING !!!
    • traktor_kidd
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
        Well I guess our Litchfield county lows of 10 and day highs of 25 beat
        your 59! As well as 12 inches of shoveling to do!!! But it is all
        worth it when you can wake up and see some of the world most beautiful
        sights!

        --- In connecticutfriends@yahoogroups.com, "Les" <na318sportsman@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2009
          And I thought that what I see on the beaches down here wsa the most beautiful sights!!! Well I guess thats what makes the world go round :}

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
            As I was typing the whole Beautiful sights I was thinking in my head- If I know Grandpa well enough he will reply with something about the woman and the beaches!
            Well I guess it is good I work at a campgrounds with a swimming pool, there is always some beautiful scenery there too!
            I figured I would also let everyone know that it is a sizzling 14 degrees out here in New Hartford, and more snow is on the way if the temperature stay down!
          • Les
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
              No Keith,
              I was actually thinking about the Blessing of The Fleet at the beginning of the shrimp season. All the Shrimp Boats are decorated with lights and flags and they parade past the harbor and recieve a Blessing from a local Bishop or Cardinal, They win a prize for the best decorated. I think it is $1,000.00 and that buys a lot of fuel. There is also a display of Old Wooden Boats, there are a lot of hand made and they are absolutely Beautiful. BUT when the weather warms up and the beach croud comes from all over the world , the scenery seems to change quite a bit ! ! ! And after the beach croud leaves there is the Harley Blow out And that offers som unusual sights, And then There is the Old Car show called Touring The Coast,they usually have about 4,000 enteries and that lasts about a week , And then then there are the Cigar Boat Races and that is called Crusing the Coast. So you see why I love the Coast Beaches . I wonder what your swimming pool and campground wood look like if all these events showed up there. Plus I like the fishing down here on the Coast SO go wathh your girls and eat your heart out while I enjoy all the sights..........Love Gramps