North

  • traktor_kidd
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Well it looks like you have your hands full with the two boats! When
      you get a chance you should post some pictures, it would be nice to
      seem them! I guess I will speak for dad and say "Yes" he has been busy
      plowing snow... It has been 4 days since the last storm and we are do.
      I believe it is going to start snowing tonight or in the morning!
      As to when we are coming down, I am not to sure.. Some time when it is
      warm and not snowing! Which I guess leaves 365 days to choose from...