no subject

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Just found the site again ,with my new computer. I'm sure you were all
      wondering what happened to me Ha Ha
      anyhow Santa did come early and left me a new dell, and at the same
      time high speed "verizon" came to this little kick town of mine, so
      it's a big change for me.A nice change, just different.
    • Maher, M. (Melody)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        Glad to hear you're back up and running. That Santa sure is a nice guy.
        :)

        Mel

        ________________________________

        Just found the site again ,with my new computer. I'm sure you were all
        wondering what happened to me Ha Ha
        anyhow Santa did come early and left me a new dell, and at the same
        time high speed "verizon" came to this little kick town of mine, so
        it's a big change for me.A nice change, just different.

        NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

      • Winston Sheltra
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2008
          hello out there im new to the group. living in northwesttern ct.
          anyother singles over 45 living nearby hope to hare from someone