BUBBLES

  • Bev
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2007
      Yup, we are smiling in Mass.
      The girls look great.
      I do believe they call that LIVING The Good Life
    • Maher, M. (Melody)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2007
        Thanks for reminding me that it was not long ago that I was living the good life, instead of working tons of hours and living the crazy life!
        :)
        Mel

        I do believe they call that LIVING The Good Life

        NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.