CT Craft Fairs

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
      I was hoping that some of the Connecticut members could help me. My
      aunt and I have been doing craft fairs in Litchfield county for two
      years. A lot of these fairs are not advertised to vendors until the
      last minute or not at all. If you know that your church or other
      organization will be hosting a craft fair could you please post it on
      the club or e-mail me. Your efforts would be greatly appreciated. I
      am a stay-at-home mom and the money that I get from these craft fairs
      is my Christmas shopping cash.

      Thanks!

      Jenn
    • Terri Lamothe

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
          Thanks Terri!!!! I wil make some calls on that. I appreciate the
          info.

          Jenn