Luke Christian Archer

  • slaminsam10
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      The Mayor and Dude's Uncle Doug is a GRANDPA. This is Luke Christian
      Archer, son of Doug Jr and Jenn Archer. He was born today, 9/2/06 at
      about 4:30pm. He is 9 lb 1 oz, 20.75 inches, I understand that Mom had
      a hard time convincing Luke to enter the world. But both Mom and Baby
      are doing just fine.
      Still SLAMIN
    • Nicole
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006